BESTWEIGHTLOSSPILLS GIVE-A-WAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. BESTWEIGHTLOSSPILLS Give-a-Way (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of BESTWEIGHTLOSSPILLS.NET and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by BESTWEIGHTLOSSPILLS.NET, located at 3507 N University Ave. #375 Provo, UT 84604 (the “Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins on March 4th, 2013 at 12:00 AM Mountain Time and ends on the earlier of (i) March 20th, 2013 at 11:59 PM Mountain Time and (ii) the date on which all prizes have been awarded (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes using any of the following methods: Online Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter. Send an email to SUCCESS@BESTWEIGHTLOSSPILLS.NET. The email must include a “before” picture, an “after” picture, and a written testimonial. Limit of one (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. Prizes. On or about March 20th, 2013, the Sponsor will select winners by selecting up to twenty (20) qualified entries from all entries received. A qualified entry is one that employees of BESTWEIGHTLOSSPILLS.NET determine, in their sole an absolute discretion, complies with these Official Rules and contains an honest success story together with photographs evidencing the entrants success story. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via email on or about March 20th, 2013. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
7. Prize. Winning entrants will receive one (1) of twenty (20) unique coupon codes for a free bottle (each, the “Prize”).
8. Winner Notification. The potential winners will be notified by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the Prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner.
9. License Grant. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, you automatically grant Sponsor and its affiliates a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the message, story, or the like, or any part of it (and derivative works thereof), and any accompanying photographs, or any part of them (and derivative works thereof), alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees. You further agree that Sponsor has the right to use, without any payment or accounting to you or others, any concepts, know-how or ideas that you submit to the Sponsor. Under applicable copyright law, the author of any submission is the owner of the copyright in the post. Aside from the license that all entrants have granted to Sponsor upon submitting an entry as stated above, no one visiting Sponsor’s website is licensed to copy, reproduce, republish, modify, transmit or distribute in any way any of the messages, or any portion of the messages, submitted without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. You are responsible for any and all material you submit as part of your entry. You agree, represent and warrant that any information you submit is: truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith; not invasive of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening or obscene; not infringing upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of others. You further agree, represent and warrant that you have the right to post or transmit such information. The content of such information, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility. You must not submit any material that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. Any material that you post will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. This policy serves to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes regarding ownership of ideas.
10. General Conditions. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules, or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the Prize from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneyâ€™s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the Prize (including any activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application the processing of entries application downloads or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the Prize (including any activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorneysâ€™ fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Idemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor, its affiliates and any of its and their directors, employees, agents and contractors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of any provision of these Official Rules, or (ii) your activities in connection with your entry to the Sweepstakes.
13. Disputes. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Utah. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Utah, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Utah.
15. Winner List. To request the names of the winners, send an email request to SUCCESS@BESTWEIGHTLOSSPILLS.NET. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above).